Ioanna Samprakou serves as Vice Chairman (Non-Executive) of the BoD at REDS S.A., one of Greece's leading real estate development companies, listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
Ex. Investments & Development Director at DIMERA Group (Infrastructures, RE, Tourism, Media, F&B), where she led -inter alia- the Negotiations & the Acquisition Agreement of the Porto Carras Companies at an estimated price of €205mil.
Accomplished Senior Executive with extensive record of top-management positions and prominent experience in investments, general management, strategy and business development, corporate/government affairs, private/public funding tools, lobbying, policy making, transactions and M&As heading.
Previously a Senior Public Servant for more than a decade as Advisor to several Ministers, managing large multi-discipline teams & committees, leading government policies in the fields of ICT/Telecommunications, Entrepreneurship/Innovation, Investments, and negotiating national Agreements, i.e. MoU, SES, PPP. She was the National Coordinator for “Investment Promotion and Strategic Investments” SRSS Project run by World Bank. As the Director at the General Secretariat of Telecommunications, Posts & Digital Convergence, she was in charge of ICT reforms, Digital TV, 4G, coordinator of the National Strategy “Digital Growth 2021” and “National Broadband Plan”, head-negotiator for NSFR2014-2020 on ICT -achieving more than €1 billion of EU funding-, for the closure of JEREMIE funds and the country negotiations with Troika (MoU) for Telecommunications. National Representative in numerous EU Committees.
Holds BA & MSc in Computer Engineering & Informatics, US Patent and Professional MBA (ALBA Graduate Business School).
• MoB, Olympic & Bequests Committee, Ministry of Finance
• Chair, Organizing Committee of “Digital Payments and Digital Single Market Initiatives” coordinating the Greek key stakeholders (Banks, private sector, SEV, related Ministries) on Digital Payments National Plan & Legislation
• Chair, 1st Athens Digital Payments Summit
• ex. Vice-Chair, Hellenic Association of ICT Engineers
• ex. National Representative in International Telecommunications Union, ITU (UN, Geneva)
• ex. Elected Member of Representatives Board, Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE)
• Founding Member, Hellenic Blockchain Hub (HBH)